No Dustcover for Turntable, What do You do?

Lots of newer TTs including the popular VPI Scout have no dustcover. I would like to continue using my Target wallshelf. Short of putting your TT in an enclosed cabinet, what do you use/do?
blkadr
Check your yellow pages for a plexiglass or plastics. They'll build you one. I did this for my VPI TNT5 and it cost $70. Make sure you include 2-inch cut outs on the bottom for cables, etc.
The member in NJ people are referring to is Vtvu, and the dust covers he offers are very nice looking. You can contact him through the A-goN system here.
Rosstaman is on to something, but if you have any woodworking skills you can make the same thing for less. Plex is very easy to work with and can be bonded with meythl ethyl keytone (MEK) which I've seen at Home Depot. A sharp saw blade is a must but I'm guessing you could make this for about $25.00 for plex and MEK.
I ran into the same quandary with my Michell Gyro SE. Final solution, which has worked out just fine, is "canned air". Just shake the can prior to use and give the platter and arm a light blast prior to placing your vinyl.
Regards
Thanks to all, I knew you guys would help. This will help with my choice. Now to sell the old one...