No Dustcover for Turntable, What do You do?

Lots of newer TTs including the popular VPI Scout have no dustcover. I would like to continue using my Target wallshelf. Short of putting your TT in an enclosed cabinet, what do you use/do?
blkadr
Hi, Vtvu here. Thanks to all who have mentioned my work.
Yes I do custom covers for TTs, amps, CD players, or just about anything you want to protect from dust, kids, pets, or clumsy people. Here is a link to my ad: http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?anlgtabl&1055722754&item
I supply covers to several mail order places. Feel free to email me for more info.
Tap plastics as Amandarae says. They won`t quote over the phone you need to fax a detailed sketch with measurements. They do have different stores pending what state you live in the web site gives you info on Califoria store I called and they had a branch in Bellvue WA. in which did a great job. David
Never use a dustcover on a Rega. Took off the cover when I set it up. Just blow away the dust when I feel like it. No dust cloth near that cartridge under any circumstances.
Disconnect the din plug to the arm and remove for an easy dusting, and this would only have to be done maybe 3 times a year. I like my Scout too much the way it is than to put a plastic box over it. I have been that route with a TNT but that is a gloss black and shows everything. I don't think things will be that bad with the scout and I am going to try mine without for a while before spending $$$.