How old is this turntable? Oracle Delphi Mk -1

How old is this turntable? Oracle Delphi Mk -1. I bought it about a year ago. I took it to Brooks Berdan LTD and he completely rebuilt it and it looks brand new. I believe it has to be at least 20-25 years old. Anyone have any knowledge or experience with this table?
128x128mitch4t
Mitch,

I've sold this table retail and it was introduced circa 1982. Sonically, I believe better than the Linn and certainly far less finicky in set-up. It is a keeper, particularly with the right arm/cartridge combination.
Twl is correct about the age. I used to own one,I feeel that it is indeed a fine sounding unit. any table with that type of suspension needs some care in set up and can take some trial and error. If I am remembering correctly this table had different springs for adapting tone arms of different weights?
Don't take this wrong, that I don't appreciate any and all post and answers, but I have to ask, why haven't you asked Mr. Berdan? Not only is he maybe the most knowlegdeable person ever to deal with a turntable, but when I was lucky enough to live in the L.A. area where his services were available to me, I found that evan though he was a busy man, he was always willing and glad to answer any question I had, and a real nice guy as well.
And you're lucky again, (you may already know), he makes his living setting up, adjusting, altering, and modifying turntables. He is a hero of mine.
Does he still have the display of all those cartidges? It looks like a historical record of cartridge development, in real life! Evan the expensive ones! I'm glad to hear that he is still there.
Hello
Here is a break down on the Oracle line up:
Delphi
AC year 1979/1981 serial number: 1001-2499
MKI year 1980/1984 serial number: 2500-6798
MKII year 1984/1987 serial number: 6799-8134
MKIII year 1987/1989 serial number: 8135-9044
MKIV year 1989 serial number 9045
MKV year 1992

Alexandria:
MKI year 1983-1984serial number 001-1736
MKII year 1984-1987 serial number 1737-2865
MKIII year 1988-1989 serial number 3000-3451
MKIV year 1990 serial number 3453

Premiere
MKII year 1982-1987 serial number 001-268
MKIII year 1988-1989 serial number 269-334
MIIV year 1989 serial number 335
- Jody
I could have asked Brooks...however, It was easier posting the question here and getting feedback from different members of the group along with their individual opinions. You are correct, Brooks is a nice guy and very busy...he did answer all the questions that I asked of him, however, as busy as he always is, I didn't feel comfortable engaging him in casual conversation...once I post something here, I get varying opinons that I value. I work in Pasadena and Brook's shop is 10 minutes down the road in Monrovia. Yeah, the place looks like a shrine to turntables and cartriges...he let me tour the whole place, the back room and all. Kind of intimidating though, I don't have ultra high-end stuff. You know that he is a disciple of tubes....I almost felt I had to apologize for having solid state gear. He has some pretty exotic and off the chart priced items. You can buy a new turntable there for $300 or for $25,000. When he completed the work on my Oracle...I bought a $40 Grado cartridge as a replacement for my Music Hall 2.1 table so I could get rid of it...he installed that too! The rebuilt Oracle sounds great in my system...my system is below:

Preamp..............Audio Research LS-10 solid state (no phono input)
Preamp..............Carver C-19 Tube (I have it connected to the AR LS-10 and use it for a phono preamp)
Speakers............Infinity Kappa 9 (bi-amped)
Amp.................Carver Silver 9-t monoblocks (low pass)
Amp.................Sunfire Signature (high pass)
Phonograph..........Oracle Delphi Mk-I
Cartridge...........Grado Reference Platinum
CD Player...........Carver SDA/360 5 disc changer

I also have a pair of Infinity Rennaisance 90 speakers that I switch into the system periodically.