What cartridge should I try ?

I have a Nottingham Space Deck and Space Arm. Bat VK-P5 Phono With six-pac upgrade. Also VK-50SE Pre and VK-75SE amp
jasper
I had a vkp5 now a vkp10. with 50se and 75se. The Lyra cartridges match up great. I'm using the Lydian Beta, on the way to a Helikon soon.

what kind of music do you listen to? What speakers?
I listen to all types of music except country. Mostly Blues Older rock female vocals. I am using The Meadowlark Blue Herons for speakers.
My componants are different than what both of you are using, but I too am working towards a Lyra Helikon. I have a Benz Glider now and I'm very happy with it but...
The Helikon is far and away a better cartridge.
In our store we show the Nottingham Space Deck and Space Arm combo with a Dynavector 17D2 which is a great cartridge for the money ($750) and a common upgrade is to the XX-2 ($1650) which is a superb cartridge regardless of price. The Helikon is also an excellent choice but it is priced higher than either of the Dynavectors. The XX-2 is really superb and carries what I think is a very reasonable asking price given its extremely high level of performance
Lyra Helikon has the closest sonics to Koetsu Wood cartridge and might be your last one.