Power strip manufacturers?

I need four more outlets. Anyone know of any other power strips other than the PS Audio Juice Bar and the Cardas one? I want to check out as many as I can before I decide. Thanks. leo.
leoturetsky
I'm using an ESP power distributor with 4 duplexes that I highly recommend you try. Pricey, but comes with an ESP reference power cord.
The Ensemble Mega powerpoint is fantastic, it provides 6 outlets and utilizes the ensemble mega power cord direct wired to it and proprietary star wiring configuration that does a real nice job!
I just made my own, getting those nice cheap junction boxes at HD, and adding the ACME-modded P&S duplex outlets; you net 2 or 4 outlets, or even 6 if you get the biggest junction box. I hard-wired with 10AWG solid inside, but recommend 12AWG instead, as the 10 was a bear to muscle around. Sound is INCREDIBLY better than the strips I had been using, and cost is only about $35 total for each two outlets! (I set up 4 dedicated lines into three junction boxes: one duplex for digital, one quad for pre and tuner, and one switched duplex (unbridged) for the two monos' lines.) Whole thing cost under $400 using great Belden 83802!
Any further thoughts on this? For the moment, I'm going to move away from power conditioners, but I still need more outlets. Opinions onthe PS Audio Juice Bar or the Cardas, etc....?
Yah, I got the PS Powerbar with Virtual Dynamic powercord. The powercord does the filtering while the powerbar distributes power with full point-to-point current transfer. Theoretically, this is mucho better than line conditioner. And, the quality of this set up is dependent on the quality of powercord you use. I have no complaints so far.