Cryogenically treated cables

There are more and more cable manufactures treating there cables now. Some offer this service for a fair price.
I was thinking of getting all my IC, Speaker and PC treated along with the Power condintioner.
Can anyone give me a before and after sonic description of the cryogenically process.
Steve
evo845
evo: there is a wealth of knowledge available about cryogenic treatment of cables on this and other sites. for a starter, you might goto:

http://www.AudioAsylum.com/audio/cables/bbs.html

in the "text to find" box, type in "cryogenic." i'm sure you'll find something of interest.

happy freezin'

-cfb
Are you planning to cut some material with them? Cryogenic treatment is very expensive. It is used to bring metals to ambient temperature over a very gradual time span after tempering. This period could last sometimes weeks. The purpose is twofold: to keep the crystal lattice in the intended spatial arrangement and to avoid corrosion caused by tempering with salt. As an example, some high performance industrial knifes and other precision cutting tools (such as Japanese hairsculpting scissors) are now being cryogenically tempered.

It's a great buzzphrase for marketing!

Voodoo once more...
So no one can give me a sonic description of before and after.
I know what the process does, but what effect does it have on the cable sonically.
Steve