MC demagnetizer, how many use one, any concerns?

I have just purchased a benz demagnetizer to use with my ruby 2 and wonder if anyone has heard of concerns of negative effects. Are you all happy with its effects? One friend suggested that once you do it you must do it quitefrequently or the sound is worse off. I don't understand why that should be. But look for any theoretical or practical thoughts. Many thanks
gajgmusic
Cpdunn99, I will go out on a limb and speak for others who may have meant to infer that the "rebreakin" consists of a few LP sides of play, not on the order of a few dozen hours as might be the case with a new pickup. But, hey, if you are happy with the Goldring and find no need to demag, just enjoy. Why worry? :-)
Cpdunn, if you are concerned with momentary loss of performance in order to reach a goal of excellent performance after a short break in period, I suggest you not clean interconnects, speaker wires or ever shut down any of your gear.

There is no free ride with this, same as the rest of life in general. I don't see what the problem is. Do a little work, suffer with slightly poorer sound for a very short while, reward is significantly better sound for the next few months. What's to think about?
4yanx: thanks for the input. If I can find someone who has a demagnetizer, I might give it a try. Yeah, right now I'm not particularly worried!
Albert, Do you realize that I need to buy one of these things now? I trust you. I'd hate to think that I've been missing a lot through the years. Which one does the job for the least outlay?
Lugnut, you might look for something used. Mine was built by Kisiki and is labeled Audioquest. It is at least 14 years old and still going strong. Another (used) demag would be the Sumiko FluxBuster. I used one long ago and remember being pleased with it as well.

Among new, current production units are: Aesthetix, Audio Physic, Gryphon and Benz. Perhaps Audiogon members can list others I am unaware of.

Demagnetization is not a new idea. Today it is considered important enough to phono performance that it is being employed into the original circuitry of the new Aesthetix and Boulder phono preamps.