Question for Paradigm Owners, what speaker cable??

Noticed the other thread about Paradigms, for those users that are currently using these speakers, what are you using for wire and are you bi-wiring??? Thanks
miked
Ok,thanks! Again,I highly recommend the MIT T-2 biwire
These cables are very smooth and detailed.As I mentioned,they have the best bass of the above cables I've had in my system.They seem to add more power to the system too!
David 99. Thanks for the info. I have a pair of ref 80s v2.
Currently I have an Anthem AVM 2 for power.
I hooked a pair of left over Monster Cable powerline 3
at first while waiting for my new cables to be made. When I switched to these Supra Quattro 4.0 from Sweden I was in heaven. As the name implies a biwire design. My dealer set up what I have at home and we swapped different cables and these were by far the best of several we tried. About 500.00 a pair new.Cheaper for you in US dollars. The high end Cardas are smoother but the cost puts the system out of balance.
The bi wire is a must. I hear it in depth and image. Not as big a difference as some other speakers but for a good ear it's a must .
cheers Steve
I have heard the Studio 40v2 with entry level Nordost Flatline MKll speaker cable and they sounded very musical with gorgeous midrange.
johnny7
Hi All,
I own a pair of Reference Studio 60V2 and use 12awg "speaker" cable from my local home center. It sounds good, but I'm concerned if I should use an "audiophile" cable. I have ~25-30 feet beteen my power amp and speakers. What should I do?

Thanks
George
George: A good guide to sizing speaker cable is:

http://www.pcavtech.com/techtalk/wire_size/index.htm

Based on that, I'd say 12 AWG is probably good enough for you, though it wouldn't hurt to go slightly larger if you wanted to play it safe.

By the way, in case somebody tries to sell you on it, biwiring will not reduce resistance. If you want lower resistance, thicker cables is the way to go.