$1600 SCD-777ES - Where?

I've read a couple of times people saying they found the Sony SCD-777ES SACD player at J&R Music for $1600 or $1800 - I've been to the site and can't even find the unit for sale, much less at that good of a price. Any hints? I know that unit has come down in price and have seen it advertised for much less than list, but can't find these specific references. Thanks.
kthomas
I bought one from J&R 2 weeks ago for $1800. It was in stock and I recieved it about a week after ordering. It is an awesome machine. It does need a substantial break in to warm up though.
I have contacted J&R corporate sales to try to put together a group purchase of SCD-777es units. If anyone is interested, I will be calling them Monday to see if I can work a discount price at something less than $1600. Please e-mail me if you would like to be part of the group (and increase any bargaining leverage through sheer numbers.)
Zombie alert... This is the oldest thread I can find in a few minutes.I know some folks love to find really old threads and post to them...SO I want to be a guilty party too!                      
I alos bought a Sony SCD777ES for about $1,700 back then. It was OK, but like many of them, it stopped playing the SACD option if any disc inserted was a dual disc. And it was slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to load.I could go take a nap between inserting disc and the moment it would start to play. I still own it. The Black Whale sitting on my bottom shelf. No longer loved.. Now I use my shiny new Marantz SA-10.
I plugged in my Sony SCD-1 after a 15 year hiatus last month. Moved to a new house last week. The Sony player still sounds damn fine. Mine is a Vacuum State modded (v6) unit. My Sonare microRendu is misplaced from my move and I am back to listening to CD's until I locate it and fire up ROON. Glad to contribute to this important historical discussion.