SACD/DVD-A Anyone tried Yamaha or Integra?

In a followup to my other post on budget universal players, has anyone tried the Integra DPS 8.3 or Yamaha DVD-S2300? I look forward to your reviews. Thanks.

-Kevin
kemp
You don't have to buy the 11,000 Linn Unidisk to realize astounding performance on CD, SACD, AND DVD-A. At half the price of the Linn, the Esoteric DV-50 will outperform the majority of CD/SACD players and outboard converters. I know. I bought one, and it is the most musical player I have yet heard on all the formats!
Sorry, Socrates, what I'm saying is that I have this equipment available because that's the way my high end system is set up so that's what I use, and the Denon sounds good this way. I just added it to my main system and routed the output to my preamp.

I haven't tried the Denon any other way so I can't take responsibility for how it sounds if you treat it like midfi. (My post wasn't meant to be a review, so I didn't test its characteristics except for power cords, which are important.) The link I added is a serious review and gives some detail.

But as an audiophile, you are likely to have excess interconnects, power cords, vibration control, a line filter etc. Free space on your regular rack? An old Neuance shelf? Enough power cords to decorate a Xmas tree with? As far as the TRIVISTA , the same problem exists. After you buy the $7000 unit, you will still have to add interconnects, vibration control, a/c filtration etc.
I would sink my money into a higher-end front end long
before I would spend 3.5 times its cost on cables.

Just my opinion.