Virtual Dynamics Recall

I guess everyone knows about the recall on the power 3's. Has anyone already got your cryo treated power 2's yet.
bro57
Well people I have burned in My power 2's (about 300 hrs on them) They are wonderful! My Rowland Model 3's are finally singing. Great soundstage, goes about 2ft. beyond my speakers on the right and left. It is a little deeper on these compared to the power 3's. Detail is great, bass is strong. which I need because I am still using a pair of Epos ES-11 speakers.
Thanks Viggen for the hard-earned advice about not buying used tube equipment. I'll keep that in mind. I especially appreciate the "Rule of Thumb" law. All these years I've been using those dinky Weeping Willow branches,not knowing I could have used ones the size of my thumb.
Per Viggen all of you should never buy or sell any used tube equipment. While I disagree as emphatically as possible. I guess I should change my mind and agree with him since I am a dealer who sells new tube equipment. Alas, I can't though because too many great deals can be had in the used market.
JC,
My message are for the newbie tube enthusiasts who are not handy with voltage meters.
Viggen, sorry to hear about the problems with your ARC amp, once fixed I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. In the last seven months I purchased a Blue Circle BC21 preamp and a Kora Hermes DAC and they've been flawless, however they only use two tubes each, unlike an amp which uses many more.

When I was talking to Rick in early March about getting the cryo'd Audition Package, he offered a trade-in for the three Power 2s, but I told him I wanted to keep them for my home theater. He still cut me a generous deal while allowing me keep the Power 2s. I just need to create space and rearrange my two systems so I can fully utilize those three cables. Maybe one day I'll upgrade to the better Virtual Dynamics cables, but for now my I'm enjoying the effect the cryo'd Auditions have had in my system, and so are the ProAc Response 1SCs that are currently being broken-in.