Anyone tried the new and improved Zen matrix?

The dealers are advertising that the new and improved Acoustic Zen matrix with teflon tape has been compared to the Nordost Valhalla and beats it hands down.Anyone do this comparison? If this is true we're going to see a lot of Valhalla cables for sale "cheap".
sherod
The dealer I'm referring to is Value Audio.See ad in cables section in Audiogon.
As I get older / and somewhat ? smarter I try to get MORE than a dealer recomendation.There are many members whose opinion I value more-than---
You both have a point.But what struck me was the boldness of the comparison.I have never heard the Valhalla's but based on the rave reviews they are "the" cable to beat.If this ad ,affectionately known in the advertising business as " puffery" has any semblance of truth to it,then the Valhalla's are way over-priced at this time.Just a point I was trying to make based on the ad claim.I do tend to lean on the recommendations of fellow audiophiles(not to say that audio dealers aren't audiophiles) On the contrary,I believe they are or they wouldn't be in this business.It is their living though and they need our support.We are happy when we can find a good deal in Audiogon where we sometimes pay at or below dealer's cost.Someone,unless through factory-direct,bought these through a dealer.I feel for high-end dealers at this time because not only has the economy been tough but more and more factory-direct company's are by-passing them to get a share of what market there is and be competitive at the same time.What the future holds no one knows.We can only speculate,but in the long haul the consumer must have his needs and wants met.