Anyone tried the new and improved Zen matrix?

The dealers are advertising that the new and improved Acoustic Zen matrix with teflon tape has been compared to the Nordost Valhalla and beats it hands down.Anyone do this comparison? If this is true we're going to see a lot of Valhalla cables for sale "cheap".
sherod
Jaguar, I would be very interested also. I have both the silver reference and the matrix reference (old style), if you happen to have the silver reference to compare them to also, I would love it!

Greg
Brm1,what do you have these connected to and how long did it take to break-in where you could fully realize the superiority over the transparent?
Sherod,
I have these hooked up to a Cary sli-80 integrated and a Cary 303/200 cdp. The cable had been "cooked" before I got them, but the dealer told me to run them another 48 hrs before I a/b. I ran them about 3 short days and then a/b. It did not take very long to figure out the AZ was a clear winner.
Mike
Sherod, I compared a pair of Harmonic Technology (the same guy desiged them as does the AZ)truth links with the Transparent Super XLs and there was no comparison there either. Realization time: about 10 minutes of listening. The supers have a real nice warm midrange, acoustic instruments have a lot of body to them. Unfortunately the mids were coupled with rolled highs, no air to speak of and bloated bass. Ive listened to the Trans Ref XLs also and for the money they are asking i just don't get it.