PS Audio's Ultimate Outlet

Anybody out there have personal experience with this baby? It sounds good on paper. I have their Juice Bar and am happy with it. Hooking up with their outlet seems like the most cost effective thing to do. At least that's what they say. Anyone out there have the first hand scoop?
whirshfield
Hi!
I just returned 2 Ultimate Outlets to AA. Did not work for me in audio (couldn't notice ANY difference). I noticed some improvement in video, but I am mostly into audio...
Good luck!
It's the only power conditioner/surge protector I've tried that doesn't seem to degrade the sound from my Jadis preamp (JP80, which has a separate power supply), which normally sounds best plugged in the wall. I don't really think I hear any great sonic improvements, as the JP80 essentially creates its own power with the power supply, but I like having some surge protection for that piece, so in that respect it's filled its role well. I recall some early past threads on this topic which did not like it on power amps; check the archives. What the heck, they give a money-back free trial, right? Worth trying out on your own ears.
I currently own one for my Pre/amp and am ordering another for my cd player. I will admit the sonic improvements are subtle. However, it does provide surge protection and unlike many other similar products it doesn't seem to compress dynamics.
I have one and have used it in conjunction with a PS Audio mini-lab cable to my power amp. The other outlet feeds a Monster HT2500. I got good results with this combo when I used it with my Musical Fidelity A300. The combo definitely lowered the noise floor and increased the dynamic thrust of the system. It doesn't seem as noticeable with the Bryston power amp I use now but I believe its a good investment anyway.