OK...I'm getting ready to buy a new Phono pre amp.

.........but......should I consider buying a new pre-amp first???? How about upgrading my TT???
I am very interested in replacing my ARC PH3 SE with a the Aesthetix Rhea. However, before I do that, do I replace my ARC LS 25 mkl with...the Calypso?? Then, maybe replace my Aries with the new VPI TNT X HR? I don't want to do this all at once so your advice would be helpful. Thanks all!
rwd
In response to Raul,
1. the Tron preamps are now available as a one box item as opposed to a separate line stage and phono stage.
2. there is a lot to be said for transformers providing they are of high quality and shielded correctly
3. remember you should use your ears when evaluating equipment. I used to sell hi-fi with Ken Kessler - before he became a critic and I became a surgeon. I know what I like - that's live music. The Trons go a long way to getting there. They're also supremely quiet - not only for a tube preamp, but also as quiet as a good solid state set up! You don't believe me - then have a listen.
Thanks all...wow. Many suggestions! First off, I also have a Benz M2 cartridge besides the Helikon. However, what (besides the Dynavector) would be recommended? I was actually considering a London Decca or a Koetsu.

How about that? And I must confess to all...I placed my order for the Rhea. But I would love to hear more!!!
Rwd, congratulations on you decision to order the Rhea. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy the Io; its a beautiful phono stage.

The Calyspo will give you another improvement in sound quality, but you may want to live with you new Rhea phono stage for a while and think about what changes to your system will really improve the sound you want to achieve relative to your listening priorities. Your system will be at a very high level. Changes from here need to be matched carefully against your listening priorities and synergies with either (a) the rest of your system or (b) your system as you want to have it evolve from here. I think the sound you will get from the Rhea may lead you to consider some directions you might not currently contemplate.

Best wishes,
Thanks Rush...I'll keep you all posted when my Rhea comes in and what the improvements are.
Hi RWD: " I was actually considering a London Decca or a Koetsu ". These are very diferent cartridges. I wonder if you really know what do you want or what are you looking for ? Please, let us to know it.
Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.