Good automatic TT's

Hello,
I'd appreciate suggestions for a good used automatic TT. I'm very happy with my reference table but sometimes I like to listen without the need to jump up at the end of an LP to prevent damage to an expensive stylus. Auto cueing would be good too for when the hand gets shaky from mind altering substances.
I had a JVC Q5F and it was OK with a record clamp and Ortofon MC-5. I see some Denons (47 and 59F,s) and even some B&O's in the $200-500 range. Any experience with these in terms of reasonable sound or just always listen sober?
stevemarlowe
I can give you two recommendations.

One, sober up! (Just kidding, kind of.)
I too have had a couple of minor problems when I had a couple of glasses of wine, but I have a system now that seems to prevent accidents. I suggest that you develop your own system where you always put records on the same way. (One thing I do is I leave the cueing arm lever up, when the arm is in the resting postion between records. This prevents the arm from flying across a record and scratching a record, when accidentally bumping the arm off the arm rest. (BTW, would you like to buy a scratched album by "The Verve"?)

Two, I used to have a B&O turntable (Beogram 3000). I did not consider it to have good analog sound. The best I can say is that they are very easy to use, and if you get a decent cartridge, they won't harm your records. (None of my records from the '80's to the '90's, when I was using my B&O 3000, were in bad condition at all, surprisingly. I found this out when I finally got around to getting a decent turntable and cartridge this past year.)

Those are my two cents worth anyway.
Good Luck in your search!
If you can find a Thorens TD126 Mk3 in good condition, it's a very good turntable. It's not fully automatic, instead having a mechanism that lifts the tonearm at the end of the LP. I had a TD126 M3 for about 5 years in the mid-to-late 1980's, and can highly recommend it as a second TT.
I'd probably just get an old Sony, Pioneer, or some such auto table from the 70's for cheap and put on a decent Shure or AT cart. If you got a buzz on to the extent that the hands are a shakin', you probably won't hear the difference in relative sound quality between different auto tables anyway! ;-)