Power Cable for Wadia 860X

Can anyone recommend a great power cable for a Wadia 860x that won't break the bank?
jla
I have tried a bunch. I like the Acoustic Zen Krakatoa. I compared it to the Powersnakes King Cobra and it makes the King Cobra sound dull and lifeless, like a piece of junk really in comparison, plus the King Cobra costs 3x as much

If you can spend a few bucks more I think the David Elrod power cords would be even better. I have tried Elrod cords replacing the Krakatoas on my amps where I found them to be much better, but I have yet to replace the Krakatoa on the CD player with an Elrod cord, but based on my experience with the amps I would bet it will be better on the CD player as well.
I use a Shunyata King Cobra v2 on my Wadia 861 and think
it works really well. Anyway this was also recommended
as almost the perfect cord for this player by Steve Huntley
mentioned above.
I’ve had great experiences with my Wadia 20 Transport and Dodson DA-217 MK II D using the BMI Whale and/or BMI Shark.
Uli,
I heard that the King Cobra V2 is the best there is for a Wadia 861. You're probably right in saying that a unit as good as the 861 deserves as good a power cord as one can afford. I've just never could swallow spending as much on a pc, but I'll turn around and do just that for a pair of interconnects. I might just give one a try!
If you want a great power cord that is better than PS Audio (IMO), try the Pure Note Sigma. Only $150 for a 1m pure silver cord with Wattgate connectors.