Accuphase A-50v + Accuphse DP-75v : CABLES?????

HI ALL -
I am trying to decide on what power cables and single ended interconnects would be an ideal match for my components?? Right now I have FIM Gold power cords and FIM Gold RCA interconnects hooked up to my DP-75v run directly into my A-50V.
I was wondering if anyone had any other experiences / combinations of cables that might mate better with these components??

Thanks - Chris
cmh2129
What loudspeakers are you using? I own the same components although I am using Nordost Quatrofil in between. I have not done much experimentation in power chords. I have a CPCC Model 11 pc on the DP-75V and stock on the A-50V. I am not certain that a piece as well designed as the A-50V benefits from expensive power chords.
Right now I am using Piega P-8ltd speakers BUT I may be switching speakers to a smaller design - The Piega P-8ltds are too big for my 11 X 12 foot room!!
Thanks - Chris
One of our esteemed members prefers & has recommended Tara Labs The One AC cable for A-50V. I've never tried one however.
I still like Synergistic's Designer Reference Squared (X-series is best, but the earlier non-active shielded models also do quite well) with my Accuphase pre & P.A. For signal cables I have Synergistic's Designer Reference X-series interconnects doing a very nice job here.