3 Top Cartridges Picks

What are your choices,3 Top CARTRIDGES.I want to know what was your experience with them,(if any).
Thank YOU
blcube
Decca cartridges, because nothing yet designed has ever managed to equal their slam, and they are extremely detailed while being incredible at imaging to boot. However, they are a bitch. And I've been using it for years. Shure V15VxMR, because it has some of the best bass in the business, bar none, is extremely tonally accurate, tracks anything, is easy to set up because it is relatively insensitive to tonearms (but does respond to improvements), and simply gets to the heart of the music via its great ability with small and great timing cues: and it can be afforded by most. I have lived with this too. While I have owned several MCs, I would here name a third which I haven't heard but have read a lot about, the Ortofon SPU, said by many to be the most organic-sounding cartridge out there: and it has cool Art Deco styling! My next great acquisition.
I am waiting for an Allaerts MC1B Mk II, and I am afraid my Audio Note II won't have enough gain for it. Any suggestions for a good stepup device (even a good phono stage that I could run through my aux input)?
The Bent Audio Mu step-up transformers are very good for $750.

The K&K Lundahl step-up trannys are a well-liked at $250.
Throwback
The MC1B Mk II has an output of 0.7mv, which is on the high side for an mc cart. Are you certain the AN II doesn't have enough gain?