MIT cables on Audio Advisor?

I spoke to MIT about their cables on AA, and they replied that those cables where @2 years old. I'm interested in the Term.2 biwire speaker cable. Just wanted to know if anyone out there has any experience with these from AA? On Audio Review.com, several people commented that these cables had black boxes instead of the new grey. Was this just a cosmetic change, or are they truely different from the current model? Thanx for any input ChrisRn.
chrisrn
I bought my T2 biwires from AA and am super happy with them. It was a revelation really to install them in my system. The price was right and the quality is outstanding, although bulky. I have the grey box versions (1.5 years old now). Get them and you won't regret it in my opinion. Arthur
i've also bought these same cables from AA, i live here in gr mi. so when i do buy anything, i just pick'em up from their lobby.
buy'em
Thanx for everyones input. It's really nice to know that there are others out there able to help out! Especially when I'm new at this HI-FI thing. ChrisRN