Need Help Subsonic Filters, where can I get one?

I have rumbling in my LPs, the warped ones, etc...and my tempest pre-amp's phono section does not have a subsonic filter, where and how can I get one and what works?
Please, advice!!!
thanks
Gotoma8
gotoma8
Dave, Why set yourself up for a devastating blow of this magnitude? The coordinates for those 18 year old girls will be of absolutely no consequence to you.

Having a beautiful 18 year girl old admire you because of the fact that you remind them of their dearest grandfather could be considered extremely detrimental to your ego.

Not to mention your libido.

An even more extreme level of devastion will be experienced when Gloria (The General), finds you and Eldartford, plotting coordinates to russian school houses containing 18 year old blond girls. Eldartford can't even embrace the wonders of analog, nevermind embracing someone female, 5'8''tall, 120 lbs, with a body as hard as the sound of SACD.

Dave, My suggestion to you would be to go back downstairs to your listening room and play with your Symposium rollerblocks.

Your ego and your libido will fair much more favorably.

Doh Svidahn'Ya to you too.

Respectfully, Ed.
Buscis2...18 year old blondes, Analog audio...been there done that. And moved on.
Eldartford, Moved On? I sincerely sympathize.

You poor shell of a man. :>)

It's been real, Ed.