Best RCA female output connector.....a CD player ?

Boy...we all search for great cables..copper vs. silver..even the end of the cable..silver over copper..etc. So, why don't we worry about these CD players that have zinc/steel into PC boards with partial gold-plate over steel/zinc for female RCA outs?

My question is two part...isn't this a bit of a problem..and if you agree..what is the best RCA female out connector to solder in place of the stock one..ie: OFC with a silver(alloy)plate? (of course this doesn't even touch the op-amp audio sections of all of your cd players....)
whatjd
I modified my Gamut with the Omega Mikro/In-Sound solid silver RCAs.I was shocked!Words cannot begin to describe the improvement.And-when silver oxidizes,that oxid is conductive,as opposed to copper.I am not a fan of plating anything and is usually sonically inferior IMHO.
Consider the Ensemble Synergia connectors (which we are importing from switzerland). They offer 3 times higher conductivity through all copper center contact with direct gold plating and Teflon insulation. Cost is $22 each.
S23chang: What do you base your comment on about the WBT female RCA's ? Sean
>
I've used them in my system compared to Vampire, Cardas, radio shack brand, and Tiff.
I'm only referring to female chasis mount because I'm not a big fan of their male plugs.
If you look at the specs, the WBT uses more pure copper than most of the female RCA plugs(99.98%copper center and 68% copper for the ground return.) Their gold plating is also better than most(5 layer). The construction is also stronger than the most(bigger and thicker with good teflon insulation ring.)
Aside from all these fancy descriptions about the specs and physical description, it does give better definition in high and low frequency extension and very clean sound overall.
As I said, I only evaluated in my 4 amps and 4 preamps.
I have not tried other fancy plugs mentioned above by some other folks.
For their topline 201, IMHO, it's as close as to solder directly to the system. It's $38 a pair.

I think the purity does make a difference. I compared the male plugs I found the similar results too.