any good turntables with repeat function

Is there a good turntable with a repeat-play function? I once owned the B & O 8000 but no more. Would love to have that table back but there must be others of equal or better quality. Presently use VPI Mark II. Thanks.
jdh9
The story on LP grooves and repeated play seems to always be stretched.
The original article testing the vinyl after repeated playback showed that TWO HOURS was a sufficient length of time to replay a chunk of vinyl and not have permanent groove damage.
To "be safe" wait four hours, then ??? to be safer safe wait 24hours..
But really, the article ended on two hours as a safe waiting period.
Denon made some excellent turntables with arm lift at end of record as well as full auto functions. Some of the models I remember are
dp60
dp62
dp72

Some of the models have a "L" in the model designation and I think this means "lift". I am a college grad after all!

Many of the models used a servo controlled arm which makes cartridge setup a snap. A couple of the models (dp62L?) have removeable arm wands and come with a straight arm as well as a more massive S shaped arm.

Very good tables and sound great with a Denon DL103R. Nice looking, too. A pristine example in original box can be had for under 700 usually; w/o box a bit less.

The DP47F is fully automatic and has the repeat function you like as well as a random play. This unit was in production until a few years back and there may be a couple of new examples in the distribution chain if you look hard. I found a new one less than a year back and paid 525 for it. This is a good table; not as good as the dp62/72 models but a good table.