Is Sigtech alive and well?

Hi, I plan to get a new Sigtech Timefield room correction digital processor. However, talking to the company and reading their almost abandoned website, I get the impression that something is going on within the company. I will very much appreciate any feedback on Sigtech, their level of customner support and products.
fchurtic
I use the Sigtech with Dunlavy SC-V's in a room that has acoustical treatment to begin with. I wouldn't live without the Sigtech. Nothing will bring out the music in your system like a Sigtech. I would sugggest that you have a Sigtech rep set up your system the first time. It will cost about $500. The unit is very flexible and powerful so having the help is important.
I did set up the room myself and have performed many hundreds of set ups for other people as well.

I think the bare bones digital in and out unit is around $6000 (US) but I would call SigTech and ask them. Assuming you live near where someone can do the install for you, the install fee is included in the price. I assume that since you were pointed to the UK distributor, you must live in the UK.
Yes Cg70754 is correct. The setup is included in the purchase price. The $400-500 charge is if you have a Sigtech rep come out and set up the system and then not buy.