Exact Power EP15A/SP15A vs. PS Audio Power Plants

Okay... Trying to get a GOOD power conditioner/regenerator here. Heard that PS Audio P-600 is a wonderful piece. $1400 used, built like a tank, very good deals all around... Then I saw a lot Exact Power ads hanging around claiming that it buries, kills, out-performed the P-600 Power Plants, Power Snakes Hydra, Tice, Richard Gray.... Never realy heard about Exact Power before, and I had a hard time trying to look for reviews regarding the SP15A/EP15A. Have anybody own an Exact Power SP15A/EP15A or a PS Audio P-600? How is the performance with these two units? What are the good and bad, pro and con... How is it when they are compared to each other? I am trying to buy the best power conditioner/regenerator without regreting...
infinity_audio
You might want to address member chichiuno about your question. He use to carry PS Audio products but has since then replaced them with the exact power products. Good luck!
Go to audiorevolution.com and search the reviews. they have reviews on the Exact and the PS Audio. I own the Exact duo but just got them in today.
I have been intrigued by the operating principle of the ExactPower unit. The Power Plant really does seem like overkill, very inefficient and bulky. Unfortunately, almost no one carries these things from what I can tell - they seem to be primarily sold direct. Now that they've paired it with a balanced power transformer, I am thinking of trying a home audition. But I've never heard it yet. Ligi, let us know what you find, will you?