Exact Power EP15A/SP15A vs. PS Audio Power Plants

Okay... Trying to get a GOOD power conditioner/regenerator here. Heard that PS Audio P-600 is a wonderful piece. $1400 used, built like a tank, very good deals all around... Then I saw a lot Exact Power ads hanging around claiming that it buries, kills, out-performed the P-600 Power Plants, Power Snakes Hydra, Tice, Richard Gray.... Never realy heard about Exact Power before, and I had a hard time trying to look for reviews regarding the SP15A/EP15A. Have anybody own an Exact Power SP15A/EP15A or a PS Audio P-600? How is the performance with these two units? What are the good and bad, pro and con... How is it when they are compared to each other? I am trying to buy the best power conditioner/regenerator without regreting...
infinity_audio
I see my name is being brought up, If anybody would like a free Demo with Exactpower , contact me!

Anthony
DTM, Ljgj emailed me (and I apologized for getting his username wrong - my vision is good, so it must be my brain!) and was very enthusiastic about the early going. He indicated he was loaning the units to a friend for about a week, and would be doing more in-depth auditioning as soon as he gets them back in his system. I'm sure he'll post here about it soon.
FWIW, I have the ExactPower 2000, which preceded the EP15A, and which I assume uses a similar design approach. All of my electronics (Denon DCD-1650AR CD player, Dodson DA-217MkIID DAC, Bryston BP-20 preamp, and Aragon 8008BB power amp) are plugged into it, and after one hour of listening to orchestral works on Thiel 3.6 speakers, when the heat sinks on the Aragon have warmed up, the ExactPower is still as cool as it was when it was turned on. More efficient? Yes, indeed. I am very pleased with it.
A_hayman, what about the sound, with vs. without? Did you compare it to any other PLC's?