Audience Au24 vs. Ridge Street Audio?

Looking for upgrading possibilities from my current LAT International line, audiogoners advised me to look into Audience AU24 cables and Ridge Street Audio Poiema cables. Anyone compared the two? Another recommendation was for Virtual Image Piledriver 18 ICs. Any comment here as well?
hassel
So then guys, what's the best cable to use in a nuetral set up which is lacking in weight/warmth? (my dilema is decribed in more detail in my thread headed 'help with interconnects/speaker cables'
Muz
There is no best. Period. Cable performance will vary from system to system, and only testing different brands and models in your system will provide the answer you seek.
What is the difference between the Poiema! and Poiema!! cables? Has anyone been able to compare them side by side?
Hi Nvlashi.

Maybe a little behind the ball here but it's appropriate that I answer the first part of your question.

The difference between the "P"! and "P"!! was primarily materials resulting in a more "relaxed but solid" if you will, presentation. The "P"! used three conductors, the "P"!! uses two. The measured parameters are more consummate to the amp/speaker interface with the !! and the performance is more rhythmic and energetic.

The Poiema! is no longer available being replaced with the Poiema!!. Poiema!! Signature is also available.

Hope that helps a bit.

Regards,
Robert
I agree with TVAD (as usual). I also think the Mfg. should stay out of the Forums and let the users as seen here comment.