1st time AG'er. Cables ? ?

First off - what a phenomenal site / formum this is. Have spent several months in research to help get over the false starts and blind alleys in educating myself about this hobby (maybe a way of life to some!)

But on to the point. Began my step "over the edge" last year with purchase of Theil 2.3's. Love that sound - but grossly underpowered with a Yamaha something or other.

Just acquired used Krell KSA-250 and KRC-HR pre from Audiogon. I know - "you love 'em or hate 'em Krell" - but those Theils definately needed some kick.

Equipment is just starting to arrive - so I could really use some sage advice on cables. I am really in a knowledge blackhole as where to start. My equipment choices (I hope) will give me very clear / flat / uncompromising sound.

Any suggestions, recommendations, or enlightenment, will be greatly apprecated. Thanks in advance - and thanks to the hundreds of AG'ers that share their experiences & opinons with others.
gojazz
I have auditioned a Krell/Theil system wired with Transparent cables throughout. Very open and revealing. Transparent has several different price points to work your budget around. I personally ran a pair of Transparent Super Bicable XL's for a couple of years. Only replaced them because the producer of the speakers I am currently running also offers their own in-house built cables (they worked better in my system). Additionally, I have had lots of luck with Harmonic Technology interconnects and cables. Don't forget to search the archives, cable suggestions-o-plenty!
Thanks to all who responded. I'd gone a little wacko trying to sort thru the strings on IC's,etc. - just needed some focus. Much appreciated. I'll explore all these suggestions thru AG and the links provided.

To Dave: the dedicated 20 amp line is no problem. As my son went off to college I've taken over a 22' x 24' room with main breaker panel. I can add a branch circuit with a single outlet that's within 8' of amp.

Jim

STOP! My first suggestion is find some really low priced ’good enough to get by’ cables all around.Blue Jean cables are a possible choice. Cables made with Mogami wire, Canare Ok too. Cheap is the word. Any cables you can scrounge up for free? GREAT!!
Get to KNOW you equipment. Listen to it. get to enjoy it before jumping into the madness of aftermarket cables.
If you think, Jeesh I want more from this sound.. THEN yeah, start looking. Not now.
After a few months (really!) after awhile then decide which area you think you might be interested in.
A power cord, or IC, or speaker cables? (Seriously using a good ordinary cut up extension cord can work GREAT Cheap, and good enough for a long time. really $15...) I have $$$$ system, and have used eBay 0$0.30 ft wire for my speakers. Works great, sound pretty good.
For the wall duplex? Pass & Seymour heavy duty 20 amp $4.99 https://www.amazon.com/Pass-Seymour-Specification-Heavy-Duty-Receptacle/dp/B008SBH18M/ref=sr_1_6?ie=...or for a lot more money and a tiny maybe gain: Hubble $25 https://www.amazon.com/Hubbell-HBL5362W-Duplex-Receptacle-Industrial/dp/B000LE6N56/ref=pd_day0_hl_32...
Anyway, good luck.