How Long do LP's last

I am recently returned to the world of audio and have a question. In addition to a nice CD player I added a nice little VPI HW19Jr. turntable to my system. I love the sound of vinyl and find it far more enjoyable to listen to than the CD's, though they are nice too. I have a rather modest LP collection and I am listening so much to vinyl I am concerned that I will wear out some of my records. How long to they last. I use a Dynavector 10x5 set at about 2.0, no problems with tracking. What can one expect. One sollution will be to add several hundred new LP's to the collection, I am working on that. Any other thoughts? How many plays can I expect? thanks.
davt
Thanks guys, this information just about brings me to tears with joy. I would also welcome any ideas on where to get more vinyl. Lets see, if I can gather a 1,000 LP's and play each a 1,000 times I could listen to vinyl for the next 114 years if I listened 24hrs a day seven days a week! Thanks again.
Davt - As to where to get more vinyl, what are you looking for? I've got a few hundred that I don't listen to anymore. (I went over to the dark side). Email me if interested.
I have LPs that were pressed around 1905, they seem to be physically perfect. Still, guess they have not too much play time. Say that about the latest CDs.....the worst annoyance of CD is in their fragility. Skip tracking etc. Though CDs are very convenient.