Who has made their own LP cleaning solution?

I would be interested to know how many Audiophiles have made their own LP cleaning solution? And I would like to know how to make my own record cleaning solution that won't harm my LP's? Thanks for any input.
krellviscscom
There is a review of Paul's stuff on the current issue of Positive-Feedback and a couple of DIY recipes are listed. I used the one that was printed in Absolute Sound for a coupls of years and tried a couple of the commerical multiple step solutions mentioned by the author as well. I concur w/others here on 'gon that Paul's stuff is excellent. It's simply the best that I have come across. I recommend Paul's solutions most highly.
I read in last months stereophile that Michael Fremmer is planning a review of various cleaning solutions in a near future issue. I hope he includes AIVS in the shootout - it is also my preferred cleaner.
I have a dumb question.I never inferred that I was "smart" anyway!Do the more popular fluids have a shelf life?
Hey Bob (Jyprez), talk about serendipitous timing ... at the urging of Arnie Goodman (proprietor of Blue Storm Music -- check out his website www.bluestormmusic.com for outrageously good prices), just this past week I sent Mr. Fremer large samples of the Audio Intelligent "trio:" Enzymatic Formula, Cleaner Formula, and Ultra-Pure Water. Maybe your hope will come to fruition. Thanks, everyone, for your kind and supportive comments.

Best regards,
Paul