Silver interconnect and Copper spkr wire synergy

Contemplating going with a very nuetral(revealing) silver interconnect...such as the MAS grey or DH Labs b-1(silver coated?)...and then using a low(10) awg copper speaker wire(for low end reproduction)...seems like a good idea "on paper"...or is this a mismatch? ANyone else using silver interconnect/copper wire combos...or copper interconnects with silver wire? Another idea: Discovery NOS and dh labs t-14...
128x128phasecorrect
There are no rules that apply to everyone, whatever sounds best to you. Everyone has different gear and tastes and what sounds right in one system may not sound good in your system.

I own silver & copper ICs and silver & copper speaker wires and mix and match them all the time depending what gear I am using and what sound I am trying to attain.

Then we have AC cords........another variable.
I have silver IC's (Ridge Street) and copper speaker cables (Blue Circle), they work well together.

I do have a pair of Audio Magic Excalibur II (silver) speaker cables on the way to try out though.

Regards,
Before I sold my pre 2 weeks ago, I was using all Luminous Audio cables, which consisted of Renaissance bi-wire spkr. (Copper), Synchestra Sig (Copper) to the amp & Silver Ref to the CDP. All my PC's & outlets are copper.

I found the one silver IC to the CDP added a fine bit of detail w/o brightness I didn't have before. The quality of the silver seems to be more critical than copper, as most silver cables I've heard I didn't care for.

As the other posts infer, you'll have to do some experimenting to get the right mix.
From what I've read, copper will will give you a deeper, fuller bass. Silver a more airy/detailed top end. (some silver cables may be to bright) For speaker cables I'm currently using a pair of Jena Labs Valkyre (copper) on the bottom (my speakers are bi-wireable) and Xindak fs-2 on the top. The fs-2's are a silver and copper sandwiched design so I'm getting the detailed and airy top from my tweeter's and the copper brings in the lower end of the mid-range drivers. With this s/c combo I've used both copper and silver i/c's with good results. Currently I'm using Shunyata Aries S i/c's (copper) and the sound is outstanding.
The Valkyre's are wonderful cables and when my budget permits I'll get another pair to try on the top but for now I'm very happy with this silver/copper combo.