Any feedback on the Graham Phantom

Does anyone own a Phantom? Can you share experiences.
How long did you have to wait to get yours?
yagbol2
Sirspeedy:

I finally took the plunge and purchased the Phantom. The Phantom works well with my 8 gram Helikon (I recall you have a 7 gram cartridge and had some compatibility concerns).

The Phantom was installed over the weekend. It has less than 10 hours of run-in time. However, preliminary indications are promising to say the least, since I have not yet optimized the azimuth, VTA, anti skating, damping fluid, etc. All musical parameters stepped up a notch with the Phantom. I am particularly impressed with the speed of transients and the clarity of instruments at the rear of the sound stage. So far, I would characterize the sound as detailed and coherent, bold yet suave.

Incidentally, I am using the Phantom on an Oracle Delphi MKV SE with a Helikon cartridge.
Gmorris,Wow,you have a really great memory.I'm happy for you,in that you love the Phantom(actually,what's not to love?).I saw it at HE-2005,and it seems to be a fine product.Good luck!!Actually,my latest little project is tube rolling my phono section.With the price of some NOS tubes,you can almost buy a new Phantom.How sad is that???
My Phantom X has been with me for awhile. I await the arrival of my HR-X with armboard.