The"new" look Capitole

Well looks very much like the current version without the knobs.The display is longer and appears to have a more satin finish.Now for when we will see it.I cannot move the picture to this thread since I have problems with MSN.If you need the picture I can forward it to you.
sattothestars
Lordgorian: There are only two Capitoles in North America and they arrived yesterday. Both are in Montreal and certainly your source is mistaken. The word is there are dramatic improvements. The bass is much better, more transparency and resolution and no loss of the wonderful musicality the previous version has.

I ordered 22 and most of them are sold. I highly doubt there would be a dealer who would get one before me or any of the other dealers. They will all ship at the same time.

Best Regards,

Jonathan
I've heard from a reliable source that the new capitole was updated with the assistance of top Bose engineer's, I am sure the results are going to be GREAT! ;)

Tim

OK guys don't start flaming, it was a joke
lordgorian: your friend's comments are similar to this march '01 review (soundstage) that compared the original capitole against the newer (but not the newest) 24/192 version: http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/audioaero_capitole24192.htm

are you sure he's not a little confused by the fact that there are now 3 versions of the capitole? assuming he's a us dealer, it seems unlikely that he's gotten the new capitole yet, let alone had time to compare it to the old version.

tim: your "reliable sources" sound vaguely familiar too...nevermind...
Sattothestars: Given that the Prestige will be "every bit as good on Redbook" as the new Capitole, can you tell me roughly how much the price of the Prestige is going to be? I'm also quite curious how you know that the Prestige Redbook will be as good. Has Audio Aero said this? Is there another reason to believe this? Thanks.
As far as I know there is only one Prestige and I have not heard it.With the introduction of the new capitole(which was received very well at the Montreal show.www.soundstagelive.com or www.enjoythemusic.com)I think it will also be revamped up to the standard of the newest Capitole.From talking to Global Marketing the Prestige will probably not show up to late summer early fall.Audo Aero will be releasing a new Preamp with or without digital DAC sometime in June.I have the original preamp which is a Hybrid,(was not released in this country)and must say it is one of the best I have heard.I will be able to make a more intelligent evaluation of the new Capitole tomorow or Wednesday compared to the older current version.From everyone I have talked to it appears they have a winner.An expensive one at that.