Purist Audio & Stereophile

I often wonder why Purist (particularly Dominus) never rate a mention in their recommended interconnects/speaker cables when they wax absolutely lyrical about Nordost, Harmonic Tech, Synergistic, etc,(even Radio Shack get a mention)and other cables that I (and obviously others on this forum) think are blown away by Purist, especially Dominus.
Any thoughts?
Denis
springbok10
I may be wrong, but didn't one of the Stereophile writers mock the Purist Audio RLS cables because they used a light in the cable. I thought I remember reading a sarcastic comment about shining a flashlight at your cables to accomplish the same thing.
I was very sorry to read that some companies have been threatened with negative posts by members here and elsewhere. This is simply extortion, and I hope the companies consider forwarding such mail to the moderators for action.
Which posts are you referring to Tobias? This thread seems to me to be as neutral as threads get.. just speculation on magazine reviewing and reasons?
Many of the better products are rarely seen in review. Purist Audio is included in the group right along with Jadis, Tube Research, Meitner, and First Sound. You rarely see these manufacturers mentioned, though they make some wonderful gear. Why you don't see them is unknown by me.

Jim Aud's cables are certainly worthy of a review.