Name 1 Cable in your system you could not live w/o

In other words , you currently own it , and it would be the last one you would consider ever selling. Im my case , In my system, I would say My Ridge Street going from my CDP to Pre. Feel free to nominate a power cord if you feel stongly about it. Of course synergy plays a stong part, but what the heck, its a fun question , Thanks.
darrylhifi
Verastarr Silver Reference IC. Absolutely perfect in every system I've tried.
In my case, it would be the Audience AU24 speaker cables. I compared them at length with the Acoustic Zen biwired Hologram II and more recently the Ridge Street Audio Poiema and for my taste they are the clear winner. They deliver the most real and natural sound while never surrendering its liveliness.

While I've noticed big differences when comparing other cables such as interconnects, digital cables and power cords, the AU24 really stand out.

Darryl, this is a much more Opie Cunningham thread then the one you started a couple weeks ago. In that one, everybody started fighting tooth and nail, heheh. I was waiting for Barney Fife to take his ONE bullet from his shirt pocket and load it in his gun!
My DIY silver foil speaker cables. Because I made them myself, I'm very partial to them. More importantly, in joining in the group buy on AA I got to "meet" (via email) John Chapman of Bent Audio - what a nice guy.

They sound fine.

Regards,
It's got to be the TG Audio SLVR power cord for my
Audio Aero Cap MKI.It is likely because I haven't found anything else yet. But I have tried sooooo many that I have nearly given up.
Cheers,
I have no knowlege of any earlier thread. I, do however have a large bump on my head. Barney Fife Rules !
Keep your cable nominations coming. its interesting in a Readers Digest sort of way, to hear what cables work for the Agoners ! THX