Will the Big Ben improve the 24 MXL?

I don't know if i should purchase one or not?
128x128tabl10s
There is a simple mod for the BB. The Toslink connection is disconnected. I think i still have the email that states this.
Tabl10s:
This is off subject in relation to the thread, but in response to your isolation query. In a conversation, JO was supportive of using isolation. I am using his older DAC, the M34DSB. I put a Townshend Seismic Sink under it.
Wow! I would never have expected such an improvement.
I would agree that you call Jerry Ozment as well and ask about it. The Audio Logic has an excellent re-clocking interface, as I understand it, and likely won't need it, but he'll tell you straight.

On isolation, I use a K-Works IsobaseK under my Audio Logic, it works even better under it than the Seismic Sink (which also made a positive improvement).
Rc:
Can you elaborate on the differences you experienced between the "Sink" and the "IsobaseK". Bigkidz sent me the white paper on the IsobaseK so I have a modest awareness of it.
Background to the music got just a little "blacker" (i.e., the noise floor seemed to lower a little) and the images in the soundstage seemed more focused. The Sink does a nice job, as does the IsobaseK, of isolating from vibrations coming from the floor through the rack, but the IsobaseK is better at handling whatever vibrations are caused by the unit sitting on top of it (this makes it exceptionally good with transports and CD players). I imagine it might be even more effective with the 24MXL than my upgraded 34, as you have the power supply in the 24MXL chassis, instead of in a separate box like with my unit. I wound up using both under it for a while before I needed to increase my audio slush fund and sold the Sink; the difference between using both and using the IsobaseK by itself was negligible in my system.