Will the Big Ben improve the 24 MXL?

I don't know if i should purchase one or not?
128x128tabl10s
As far as digital interconnects go, I have used Siltech Golden Ridge (nice, a little soft sounding), K-Works digital interconnect (excellent, but limited production), Purist Proteus (excellent) and Kimber Selekt 2020 (also very good, probably not yet broken in). Since I sold the Purcell I'll probably sell one of the Purist or the Kimber (I have a Marantz DVD player which I use for the 6 DADs I listen to, think I may add all of that to the audio slush fund too!!) in the near future, so take any of my recommendations with that grain of salt in mind!! Jerry O recommends, and a number of folks here in a recent thread are singing the praises of, the latest Marigo Audio Labs digital cable, so check the archives, that seems to be a winner. Also, as I mentioned in that thread, the Kubala Sosna digital cable, currently out in AES-EBU form, was developed using the Audio Logic DAC and I think Messrs. Kubala and Sosna might have picked Jerry's brain a little in developing it, it sounded very good with that DAC and a CEC TL-1 transport in Mr. Kubala's system.

I'd save money on the isolation bases for the transport till you listen to things for a while. The K-Works IsobaseK works wonders under my Forsell, and is a lot cheaper than what you describe.

And I'd think the Digital Lens should degrade the sound, in theory, if the Big Ben would, but if you have one (as your post implies) you can just insert it into the signal chain and let your own ears be the judge!
I have to be honest, i love little black boxes. I have six pairs of Audit and Tactics(RCA and AES/EBU). If i have to give those up, i'll quit. Have you tried Bybee inside the dac? What i like about the Altis is that it's modular and the boards can be swapped out with little trouble and there's lots of room to breathe. If Jerry can do DSD in the future, there's no way we owner's can lose. What PC are you using? I have a UPC 200 on my mono amps and will purchase another for the digital section.
"And I'd think the Digital Lens should degrade the sound, in theory, if the Big Ben would." Unlike the BB which uses a $20. SMPS, the DL has an audiophile grade dual
linear power supply. If you already own a transport with
very low jitter, it may not enhance performance, but I
haven't heard it degrade the sound using the ST glass, SPDIF
or AES/EBU inputs. If your equipment has AES/EBU input/outputs the Au24 is an excellent cable, and Audience offers 30 days to try it out.
One thing that the DL would be good for is for speed correction. My old Lambda read "0ppm" while my friends Marantz 36 read "250ppm" which freaked him out.