What country still has music?

I'm shocked to see all 20 hits countdown with hiphop. Is it the same in UK? Brazil? Argentina? France?
Is there any country left on earth with music?
128x128marakanetz
Mapman, since Mozart brings the peace of God, it is a given it won't arouse the hostility in your soul like Ac/Dc, one of Satans fav groups.
02-07-13: Actusreus
Sorry, Tpreaves, but not when it comes to what sells and charts these days. I share Marakentz' sentiment. I believe there is such a thing as objectively horrendous crap.

It doesn't matter what sells or charts, people like what they like.
Schubert you have a point there.

I'm a fan of the philosophy of yin and yang though. Gotta deal with both the dark and light sides of life to get by.
Beyonce? Superbowl? Utterly forgettable events.

If you want good, current music, you have to work a bit to find it, but it's out there. The most talented and creative artists are NOT going to be front and center on prime time. This is the zeitgiest of the 21st century.

As one example, if I had only my Pete Townshend and Who recordings from now until the end, I would die a happy man. Pete has more musical talent in his little toe than all the Britknees, Lohanables, Beyoncas and Aguilerianas combined.
Stevecham, thanks for telling it like it really is.

I'm not an old fart by a long shot, it's just some of this stuff is pure garbage.