Recent reviews on Cyberlight IC's

I am looking for some recent user opinions on the Cyberlights IC's. I know there are some good reviews on Positive Feedback, but I would love to here some recent users opinions.
husk01
...i recently bought the P2A cable which replaced an indra i/c.it definitely brought an improvement in all aspects of the sound in my system. i still use..and will continue to use..an indra from my scd-1 to my preamp.the addition of the 2nd indra..while improving the sound over my previous i/c..did not give me the improvement that replacing it with the P2A did/does.the positive feedback review is in keeping with what i found.
...yes i did but what my system sounds like now..to my ears ...at this time..is so good that ..at least for a while..i am going to stay with it......for a while!
There was a recent thread on this subject that IMO got pretty nasty. The conclusions seemed to be that these cables are very system dependent and of course the cable that was replaced is a factor. In my opinion the concept behind this cable is at least intrigueing. Some users have reported dramatic improvements.
I have them in my system and have been very pleased with the results. See if you can audition them in your system. Just be sure of the output voltage of your source components to make sure you have the correct Cyberlight for your system. Definitely use the battery over the wall plug. You may also want to check out Ric Schultz's website as he will soon be selling his own custom made battery supply for the Cyberlight cables. Prices should be between $400-$600.00.http://www.tweakaudio.com/index.html

Brad