DVD-A/SACD two box solution what do you think?

I am still trying to figure out what to do so let me know what you think of this solution. For SACD and redbook playback I will use the Phillips 963 and for DVD-V/DVD-A I was thinking of getting a Toshiba SD-9200, which also has HDCD decoding. Used this combo will be cheaper than a new universal that I was considering. Would you change either box and why? Thanks.

-Kevin
kemp
If you want an inexpensive solution for DDVD, DVD A, DAD, and CD try the Pioneer DVD players like DV 656A or its follow-on. It's also newer technology than the Toshiba.
You should also consider a Dan Wright Pioneer DV-47 with the Universal Truth modifications. It's an amazing performer, and it will play all current formats. You should be out less than $1500, even after buying a new player at a discount and paying for the mods. It will honestly compete with anything I've heard for less than $5,000. I received mine a few weeks ago, and I'm AMAZED by its' performance.
If audio is your prime concern, the Pioneer DV-45A has the same audio section as the 47 for less money, it plays
everything and can be Modwrighted or roll your own mods
as I plan to do.
Anybody out there heard the Esoteric DV-50? It got a rave in a review online in "Soundstage", and I believe it is scheduled to be reviewed in the August "Stereophile". It is half the price of the Linn Unidisk ($11,000.00), and might be just as good or better than the Linn.