Controlling iTunes on a MacMini from a MacBook

I own a MacBook and am planning on purchasing a MacMini for my computer audio server. I don't have an iPhone or an iTouch to control iTunes on the Mini.

Is there some software, or Sharing function that I can use to visualize iTunes on my MacMini from my MacBook and essentially use my MacBook as a remote control?

A friend showed me Screen Sharing in OS X Leopard, but the Mini would not have a screen.
mesh50
You don't need to have a monitor connected to Mini in order to use Screen Sharing. The only thing won't work in iTunes is Cover Flow. Everything else works fine.
Thanks, Sidssp! Cover Flow is nice, but I suppose I can do without it. This will be cheaper than buying an iPod Touch as a remote, which I really don't want/need at this time.
screen sharing is just OK for this function, but i don't think you would like it after a while. i use my iphone to control my itunes and I get all the functionality of itunes. i would recommend looking on craigslist for a used ipod touch, setup a wireless network in your house, and you will be set.