Decent power strip

I've been searching the forum to find out if there's a reasonably priced ($100-$200) power strip to use for some headphone gear. The only information I was able to dig up was on DIY project power strips which I'm not interested in. I have 3-4 devices to plug in but only a duplex at this location. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
donjr
I use the Triplite 2400W power conditioners, value for money they are hard to beat.

Triplite

Good Listening

Peter
Thanks everyone. I got myself into a wine induced impulse purchase of a Schiit Lyr headphone amp. When I realized what I had done, I decided to man up and spare Audio Advisor the pain and suffering of my stupidity. I do have a pair of AKG K702's collecting dust and a practically brand new Rotel RCD 15 something or another stored in my basement. My plan is to relax in a spare bedroom with headphones when my wife doesn't feel like listening to music. If I enjoy this setup, I might get a DAC and use a Asus laptop I have lying around. I was pleased to find some great reviews of this amp. I realize its not the cream of the crop, but should work well for me.