Jolida JD100. How good is it?

Have been using my dvd for stereo and would like to improve. The sound is good but not great. Seems shallow. Dymanics are there but blurred together. Looking for a warmer sound and seperation of instruments. Have read reviews on the jolida but would appreciate input and any other suggested players. Price range around 500 and used will be fine unless there are reasons not to go used on a cd player. Listen to all types of music with exception of rap, hip hop, and head slammer.
Current system:
Denon avr 2800 (will go seperates soon), Onkyo integra dvd, Polk audio speakers, Bryston 3b(front two), Velodyne hgs10.
scoly1
Muralman....
You are defintely not getting *some* of the email I'm sending you....
Maybe you have a shared email address.....
something's outta sync!

....Sunday will be a big Jolida day here... ;)
OK, add one more to the JD-100 owners list. Two CDs in, I already like it a lot. I do think different tubes will be ordered; the sound is a little "fat" and plummy. Totally non-fatiguing... my rig room opens up to the kitchen and whenever my wife has been there cooking before and has the exhaust on, or the blender, or is trying to converse, she will always yell at me to turn it down (I know this doesn't happen to any of you).
With the JayDee, I have been playing these two CDs at high volume while she prepares a meal for a party tomorrow. My teenage daughter is helping her, and they are doing a lot of talking, machines running, etc, naturally. I played it loud just to get their reaction. None. None. They just raised their voices and kept talking, working, etc.

Huh? I had to ask... isn't it too loud? "Um, no?" I cranked it some more. They just kept going!

I consider this a glowing testament to at least one aspect of this player. Thru 4 CDPs, three amps, four preamps, and four speaker changes, not to mention DACs, cables, PCs, and tweaks, never have I gotten this equivalent of the ~shrug~ to loud music.

OK, Paul Simon and Alison Krauss, you may be too gentle. We shall try Moby, Radiohead, and Pink Floyd soon (cackle!).
Allegro, I sent some email my way, and it arrived next second. If the ones you are sending are not bouncing back, then there are holes in Comcast's main frames... or they have been borrowed by Ashcroft.
Kck, I've had Jolidas for so long, I forgot about that bonus. Thanks for bringing it up. I had a Sony ES before I switched, and it was night and day.