looking for best isolation platform for CD player

Looking for best isolation platform for High End CDP , Linn / Audio Aero Capital/ Ensemble new cdp out next few weeks / not sure yet what I'm getting. Using XA7ES right now.

I have a stand now ( Atlantis ) and looking at audio points /silent feet, not quite sure if these are the right ideal or is there a perfect platform specialy for CDP .

Note: just bought Sistrum SP1 for my amp should be here next week.
proy
Proy, may man, I am very confused. I think your choice to go with the Sistrum (for your amp) is great. Obviously you're going with coupling and not isolating. Why o why don't you want to do the same with your cdp? Much easier to couple than decouple(isolate.) Go with the Sistrum for your cdp, as well, and you'll be a very happy camper. Give Robert a call and get down. peace, warren
Isolation is not possible so the platform you are in search of does not exist. Sistrum makes no claims of being an isolation platform. Sistrum effectively collects and then presents a high speed path for resonant energy to exit to ground. Electro-mechanical as well as airborne energy will modulate all hi-fi components. These resonances will be re-amplified and regurgitated over and over again..Dampening only compounds this problem. Dampening is like a storage capacitor in that stored energy will have a memory and will linger and blurr and darken the sound. Much of this stored energy will still be present in the chassis because it has no exit point. Sistrum on the other hand will make your component more efficient because the chassis and all thats within it will not have work thru and amplify extraneous noise in the signal path. The result is a louder more dynamically textured and revealing piece of equipment..Tom
We've had good success with the Acapella Fondato Silenzio platform and the HRS (Harmonic Resolution Systems) Isolation Base (we carry both of these), Damping Plates and Nimbus feet. Others we have not had such good success with.

Some vibration control solutions just seem to work in certain specific situations (what equipment racks you are using, what kind of floor and floor foundation you have, what components are you using them with, etc.) and others seem to work across many different situations.

Many have negative side-effects (usually reduction in PRaT and micro-dynamics, resulting in compression of the sound and hardening of the mid-range). To some extent, you will just have to try a few solutions and see what works best for you.

Enjoy!
Mike.
Well stated, as usual, Tom. That's why I did not go there. I knew you were out there. Tom is dead on Proyster. Couple to mother earth and your system will be free. Free of those nasty microphonous meanies. How, (with isolation), can you isolate your cdp from those, very, inherent, resonances found in your cdp/disc drive)? You can't! By coupling, with the Sistrum System, all those little evil nasties, have a place to go. peace, warren
Neuance is the best I have tried to date after several other devices which produced some benefit but not the overall improvement the shelf has made.