looking for best isolation platform for CD player

Looking for best isolation platform for High End CDP , Linn / Audio Aero Capital/ Ensemble new cdp out next few weeks / not sure yet what I'm getting. Using XA7ES right now.

I have a stand now ( Atlantis ) and looking at audio points /silent feet, not quite sure if these are the right ideal or is there a perfect platform specialy for CDP .

Note: just bought Sistrum SP1 for my amp should be here next week.
proy
I would strongly endorse the many strong Neuance shelf posts. I should say, however, that I have only used them on Mana stands.
I have also met Joe and talked to him very briefly. He was at the CAS meeting to listen to the music and products, while I unfortunately was headed for the door at that time. I left the meeting with a profound respect for the person who had developed the Isolation stands that were being used that day. The design was unlike anything I had seen before, and there certainly was more 'science' involved than one typically encounters.

I hope Joe can be persuaded to weigh-in one the subject.

Tom I still don't understand how you could so roundly condemn this product. Have you studied the design and determined that it is flawed or was it just your bias for coupling? I just find it very frustrating that people who know nothing about a product are generally the ones to praise or condemn it in the strongest terms. My experience with this product was impressive, but ultimately I am still learning, so the jury is still out. I am willing to admit this!

Proy, I hope some day you are able to check this out, it is an eye-opener!
I agree with TBG: I use the Neuance platform mounted atop my custom wooden stand. The impovement with my CD playback was amazing.

Richard