looking for best isolation platform for CD player

Looking for best isolation platform for High End CDP , Linn / Audio Aero Capital/ Ensemble new cdp out next few weeks / not sure yet what I'm getting. Using XA7ES right now.

I have a stand now ( Atlantis ) and looking at audio points /silent feet, not quite sure if these are the right ideal or is there a perfect platform specialy for CDP .

Note: just bought Sistrum SP1 for my amp should be here next week.
proy
Geoffkait...How then do CD players work so well in automobiles, and even in portable players while joging?
Error correction is one reason car and portable cd players work so well in poor environment.. I have implemented many ways that make for less error correction and therefore better sound..Tom
The more robust players such as those for jogging feature data buffers, so if there's a momentary loss of data due to shock, it is transparent to the user. So this is not error correction per se but data buffering.
Geoff I have an older Denon player in my collection that also had a data buffer. Adjusting the laser focus offset and focus for the eye pattern, all way before the error correction, improved the sound with each little turn. I have a propretary device I use that will reduce laser scatter and decrease error correction as well as four other benefits..Tom
makes sense; the laser reading process seems critical to final outcome. The off the shelf player does OK but not anywhere near perfect.