looking for best isolation platform for CD player

Looking for best isolation platform for High End CDP , Linn / Audio Aero Capital/ Ensemble new cdp out next few weeks / not sure yet what I'm getting. Using XA7ES right now.

I have a stand now ( Atlantis ) and looking at audio points /silent feet, not quite sure if these are the right ideal or is there a perfect platform specialy for CDP .

Note: just bought Sistrum SP1 for my amp should be here next week.
proy
Tom: First of all, i'm glad that i'm not alone in trying to avoid as much error correction as possible. I'm not saying that we shouldn't have it, i'm saying that we shouldn't need it if everything is working optimally. At least we agree on something : )

Other than that, i see no reason to "disappear" from these or any other audio based forums so long as you make your affiliations known. If you recommend a product that you are affiliated with, make it known in that same post. I see nothing wrong with someone sharing their opinions / experiences with various products so long as they make their business affiliations known up front. There are several dealers that do this ( Duke from Audiokinesis comes to mind ) and their input is always very helpful. Why cut yourself off from something that you enjoy and can be helpful with just because you do something similar for a living ? Sean
>
Tom, I agree with Sean. Hang with us in this audiophoolish "gon" world. Your honesty, pen and tongue are always welcome. You're a true power. You stand by what you believe in based on your tympanics. That's the real deal. Where everyone else goes with that doesn't matter. peace, warren
Sean...Can you explain it? "Working optimally" (your words) means that error-free data transfer is happening at the greatest possible bandwidth. In practice this means that correctable errors are occuring. Reducing the error rate can't hurt, but unless the unreduced rate is more than the encoding is designed to handle, it will have no effect on the final result.
Thank you Sean. Error correction seems to be some sort of low level pollution the less the player has to correct for the more clarity and ease of sound.Tom
The particular vibration isolation table that I have used is a Halcyonics unit similar to their current model Mod-1M. Check it out on their web site: www.halcyonics.com.

Although I remain skeptical about the necessity to isolate CD players, I can tell you that this vibration isolation table does a superb job.