Digital as good or better than YOUR analog?

Just curious how many here believe they have surpassed the performance of their analog sources; aliveness, ease, depth, grainlessness, delicacy, scale etc. with their redbook cd playback. I'm closer than ever. I call my digital playback, power analogue, and with the latest technology for less and less money I would love to hear how others are percieving the measures of; palpability(music breathes with naturalness), seductiveness, shadings of recording room que's, vibrancy, etc. with their standard CD digital playback. Thanks
after_hrs
Ç ü é â ä à å ç ê ë è ï î ì Ä Å É æ Æ ô ö ò û ù ÿ Ö Ü ¢ £ ¥ ƒ á í ó ú ñ Ñ ª º ¿ ¬ ½ ¼ « » ¦

¡Yeehaa!

(Now, if somebody can tell me how to do italics, I'm really in business...)
Zaikesman,

(I know that "breast-thing" has us all upset but there is medication. It helped me.)

I think your hidden message has something to do with the... "CIA has seen Osama walking in London and Tokyo but could only be 1/2 to 1/4 % sure. Let's bomb both places just to be safe." And I guess the "Yeehaa" is our president agreeing to it.

Am I on the right track, Kimosabe?
Vvrinc: I think "Yeehaa!" was Howie ('I just latered my candidacy') Dean, not Shrub... :-)