Squeezebox dropouts - another question

There have been many threads on this and I have tried to read them all, but I still have not solved the problem. I just bought a fancy-dancy dual band (2.4 and 5 Ghz) wireless Netgear router (N900, E4500). I use this to stream music to a Logitech Squeezebox Touch. I still get dropouts when streaming 96kHz files. The router is 20' line of site to the SBT. The SBT says signal strength is 100%. If I connect the SBT to the router with an Ethernet cable, everything is fine, no dropouts. I would prefer to go wireless for convenience and noise isolation. Any other suggestions? I have not been able to figure out how to change buffer size settings on the SBT or the router. Are there other settings I can try? Any help is appreciated.
mabonn
Mabonn I just went through the exact same thing with my Duet and have a thread posted here,

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1365269626&openmine&zzJond&4&5#Jond

but the upshot is this, Squeezbox will not do 5G only 2.4G. If you are getting dropouts go to your routers admin page and change the channel it's broadcasting on. I did this and since I did basically no dropouts. When they do crop up again I just change the channel again. There are 11 channels so just see what works. It was a very easy fix once I found out about it.
I had similar issues, and purchased a network over powerline adapter kit from TP-Link. It send the signal over you homes house power line, and then a wired connection from the adapter to the squeezebox.

Very inexpensive fix, easy to et up, and no problems since.

network cable from your router to first adapter plugged into wall - second adapter plugged into wall near squeezebox, and a network cable from adapter to squeezebox. Follow simple instructions for pairing the adapters. Then turn off the wireless on squeezebox.

Amazon sells them - search for "TP-LINK TL-PA211 KIT AV200 Mini Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 200Mbps"
Mabonn yes I have streamed 24/96 files fine. I stream a variety of wav and flac files with no dropouts whatsoever.