How is your many titles in your digital collection

This thread is spawned from what I believe to be misleading information being passed on us by the RIAA. So please post how many titles you have in your digital collection be sure to break it down by format. For example mine would be:

2000+ Redbook
250+ SACD
150 DVDv
0 DVDa

Please don't get into heated debate about this and please everyone who has a digital collection post your results as to create a wide and diverse audiophile "cross-section" and if you analog people want to include vinyl that number I guess we can let it slide :)
tireguy
Billions and Billions

seriously though...I'm the loser at the low end of the list with only a couple hundred cd's and a few dozen DVD's and SACD's.

one question...those of you with the "well endowed" collections...where do you find the time to listen to all the selections and how do you decide what to listen to? If I had a collection like some of the above posters, I think I would drive myself crazy flipping through the vast selection of choices in search of what to listen to next...wait...I'm already crazy...guess it's time to buy more software.
Ellery,

I thijnk a good followup to this would be How many discs do you have Vs. how many do you listen to?

with around 400 Cd's i can honestly say that at least 200 of them are pure crap and only good for "coaster" duty. Out of the 200 i have that i dont consider "pure" crap, there are at least 170 that i only like 1-3 songs off the entire album, then there are about 30 that i like at least half of the songs, and out of those i listen to maybe 15-20 of them on a regular basis.

so out of 400 Cd's. lets estimate 10 songs per CD, that is 4,000 songs, with only maybe 100-200 songs that actually like, and maybe 75 that i actually listen to. So that is what, 2.5% - 5% of my music collection i listen to? Then again, sometimes you got to wade through shit to find something worth while.

Somehow i feel that the amount of songs listened to vs songs owned by those with thousands of discs will be in the range of .5% to 1%

I will probably end up with thousands of CD's cause i have a hard time throing them away, but it will still only have maybe 15-30 CD's that ever end up in my player.

and the DVD-A number has not increased in years, and the only DVD-A album that gets played is my Eric Clapton & BB King disc. The rest have sat on the shelf for a long long time.
100 redbook
1 sacd (hybrid)
0 dvd-a
0 dvd
80 vinyl, but no tt

I refuse to buy sacd layered only disc's. There are many more sacd's I'd like to purchase, but a disc that can't be played on both a standard redbook player and an sacd player to me is useless, e.g. auto, garage system, etc.
It's obvious that sacd is not taking off by the lack off new titles being released. And shame on anyone who releases sacd two/multi-channel discs without a redbook layer. These companies just want you to keep buying the same titles over and over again on all these different formats. Well, the fat-cats aren't gettin' my dough, over and over again...